Monday, January 13, 2014

Bolivia, Charcas—Week 16

Dearest Family and Friends,

Our usual internet place was closed today and we are in a new place which is about ten times slower, so I won’t be able to write too much or upload journal pages or pictures. I’ll try to upload some next week.
I am loving my new companion, Hermana Smith. She’s from St. George, and is awesome! We are having a good time teaching and having fun with people. And yes, we are speaking English at times as well (just so we don’t forget it before we come home).
I hope you all had a great week and are continuing to do the things you need to be doing. Thanks for all of the prayers and love you send my way. I can really feel it all.
Our new investigators, Ruti and Silvestre, are progressing and are very close to baptism. The date we have planned is January 25th, so hopefully they will be prepared by then. They are a really strong, great couple, and will make great members one day.

We had a really great lesson yesterday with the Bravo family about life-long goals. We talked about how we need to set life-long goals so we can work up to them during the craziness of life. I challenge all of you to think hard about what you really want for your life and how you want it to turn out, then write down your goals and set small goals to help you accomplish them.

Hopefully I’ll be able to write more next week, but until then, take care and never forget that I love you all!
Love you all! Take care!
xoxo Hermana Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment